Employee & Retiree Information
Information & Forms for Current Employees and Retirees

Information and forms may also be obtained from the Human Resources Department. If you are seeking additional information that is not found here, please contact the Human Resources Department at 248.364.6803. You may also send us an e-mail.

Employee Assistance Services
Administrator:                 HelpNet
Contact Information:       800.969.6162       
Website:                         www.helpneteap.com

Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) 
Administrator:                 Employee Benefit Concepts
Contact Information:        248.855.8040
email address:                  flexclaims@groupresources.com
Website:                        https://groupresources.summitfor.me/

EBC Forms

Medical Insurance Coverage
Administrator:                 Alliance Health and Life Insurance (HAP)
Contact Information:       888.999.4347
Website:                         www.hap.org

Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC) Information for 2022
EPO - Groups 1800, 1801, 2001
PPO - Groups 1700, 1701, 1901
EPO - Group 1401, 2201

Prescription Drug Coverage
Administrator:                 Employee Health Insurance Management
Contact Information:       800.311.3446
Facsimile:                       248.948.9904  
Website:                         www.ehimrx.com
Email:                             ehim@ehimrx.com

Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC) Information for 2022
City Council
POLC - Command
POLC - Detectives
POLC - PO Retirees $5.00
POLC - PO Retirees $7/$15/$30

Dental Coverage
Administrator:                 Delta Dental
Contact Information:       800.482.8915
Website:                         www.ddpmi.com

Summary of Dental Plan Benefits
0003 IAFF
0004 Detective
0006 Patrol
0007 Command
0008 Admin/Library

Vision Coverage
Administrator:                 EyeMed Vision Care
Contact Information:       866.800.5457
Website:                         www.eyemed.com 
EyeMed Vision Care Approved Doctor List
Summary of Benefits
Out of Network Vision Services Claim Form

Claim Submission
EyeMed Vision Care
Attn:  OON Processing
PO Box 8504
Mason, OH  45040

Miscellaneous Forms

  • Status Change Form
    This is the form you use to change information about yourself or dependents for benefit coverage (births, marriages, divorce, etc.). You can also use this form to update your address, phone number or to update your emergency contacts. Return completed form to HR.
  • 401K Contribution Change Form    
    Use this form to make changes to the amount of your ICMA-RC 401k plan contribution.
  • 457 Deferral Change Form 
    Use this form to make changes in the amount of your deferral to your ICMA-RC 457 Deferred Compensation Plan.
  • IRA Authorization Form
    Use this form to make changes in the amount of your contribution to your ICMA Roth IRA.
  • Direct Deposit Form 
    This is the form that you use to enroll, change, or drop Direct Deposit of payroll checks. Return completed form to payroll.
  • Educational Assistance Form
    This is the form you use to get reimbursed for tuition expenses. The top of the form must be filled out and signed by your supervisor. Once that is done, send the form to HR for approval. Once a decision has been made the form will be sent back to you. After completing the class return the form with your receipts and grade (a C or above must be earned in order to get reimbursed). Return to Supervisor prior to beginning coursework.
  • Request to Retire Form    
    This is the form that you use in preparation for your anticipated retirement. Return completed form to HR.
  • Secondary Employment From
    Use this form to request permission to be employed outside of and in addition to employment with the City of Auburn Hills as provided in Policy No. 30-15 of the Personnel Policy and Procedure Manual of the City of Auburn Hills.

Click to change your Tax information: