icon fb icon tw icon insta icon wp
Moving - Final Bills
Moving?  Need a Final Bill?

If you are moving, and need to have a Final Bill to pay off your balance for the water you used prior to vacating a property or closing on the sale of a property, please call our office at 248-370-9340 to schedule a Final Read appointment.

We do NOT take Final Reads from residents, only an authorized meter technician can take a Final Read.

Someone must be at the house when the Final Read is taken, to allow the meter technician into the house to read the meter and inspect the metering equipment.

Remember, the water/sewer charges on all Auburn Hills' properties is a lien on the property and the property cannot be sold until this lien is paid in full.