The Auburn Hill City offices will be closed on Thursday and Friday, November 26-27, in observance of Thanksgiving. On behalf of Mayor McDaniel, City Council and the entire staff, please have a safe, happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
Waste Management - There will be no service on Thursday, November 26. Have a safe holiday!
The following is the service schedule for the week of Thanksgiving only:
- If your normal service day is MONDAY, you will be serviced on MONDAY.
- If your normal service day is TUESDAY, you will be serviced on TUESDAY.
- If your normal service day is WEDNESDAY, you will be serviced on WEDNESDAY.
- If your normal service day is THURSDAY, you will be serviced on FRIDAY.
- If your normal service day is FRIDAY, you will be serviced on SATURDAY.
On Monday, November 16, City Council voted unanimously to retain Councilperson Kevin McDaniel as Mayor for this term. They also unanimously selected Councilperson VeRonica Mitchell to serve as Mayor Pro-Tem.
There are new Michigan Freedom of Information Act laws that take place July 1, 2015. Click here to get a copy of the new request form, Procedures and Guidelines, and Public Summary of Procedures and Guidelines. Questions? Call the Clerk's office at 248-370-9402.
NOTICE: Concerned about odors coming from Ajax Paving? Click here for details: